If you haven’t been paying attention, the newest thing in icons is font-icons. That means creating vector-based images, putting them in a font, then assigning css classes to specific characters (icons) in the font. It’s smooth, scalable, fast, and works on recent versions of all modern browsers. There are already a few editors out there which you can use to create them, or just look on github for “fontello” to generate one.
- The group is relatively active on our Facebook Group.
- Link: PHPUnit – The PHP Testing Framework
- Link: New Programming Jargon
- Link: The new PHP - Programming - O'Reilly Media
- Link: Paw – The missing HTTP & REST API Tester for Mac
- Group wall post by Eric Posner
- Group wall post by Gordon Forsythe
- Embed your Facebook page or group on your website
- Link: http://ow.ly/u2Edf
- Group wall post by Drew Ewing
- Group wall post by Mike DeVita
The Arizona PHP User's Group meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month. We provide an informal atmosphere to share PHP news and information. We follow it up with a social hour to follow up on topics from the meeting as well as network with fellow geeks.