I presented tonight my findings from ZendCon 2008…mostly my notes from different sessions I attended in powerpoint form, but there were interesting tools I found while there, including phpUnderControl, monyog, and flex. I’ve grabbed a bunch of presentations and put them in one spot for anyone who wants them. Presentations are here.
- The group is relatively active on our Facebook Group.
- Link: Quick Tip: Autocomplete Git Commands and Branch Names in Bash - Code Worrier
- Group wall post by Michael Sypes
- Link: Network Link Conditioner
- Group wall post by Daniel Gray
- Group wall post by Mark Gordon
- Group wall post by Morgan Breden
- Support Reporters without Borders
- Group wall post by Carl Grover
- Group wall post by Alan Asher
- Link: What do the top 1% of software engineers do that the other 99% do not? |...
The Arizona PHP User's Group meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month. We provide an informal atmosphere to share PHP news and information. We follow it up with a social hour to follow up on topics from the meeting as well as network with fellow geeks.